UK Young People’s Conference – 10th to 12th October 2014
We are having a conference for the young people in secondary school education (Year 7-13) on the weekend of 10th October to 12th October at Bower House, London.
The first meeting will be on Friday night at 8pm, and a light dinner and registration from 6pm will be provided on Friday evening before the meeting. The Conference will end with lunch provided on the Lord’s Day.
There will be a fee of £32 for the weekend for those who register before Friday 3rd October. Anyone who registers after this date will have to pay the increased price of £37. The fee will cover the cost of accommodation, food, activities and outlines for the weekend, but not bedding (see below).
We hope that the sending localities will also send serving saints to accompany their young people and every three young people should have one serving one.
Travel: Please do your best to make your way to Bower House (see https://ukypwork.wordpress.com/transport-to-bower-house/ for details). If you need help with transport from Newbury Park tube station, please indicate on your registration form.
What to bring:
- A Bible, hymnal, songbook, pens
- Sleeping bag (or bottom sheet and duvet), pillow and pillowcase, towel and toiletries; however, it will be possible to rent linen from Bower House for a fee of £5 if necessary.
- Meeting clothes:
- Brothers – shirt with collar and sleeves and trousers
- Sisters – blouse with modest neckline and sleeves and skirt/dress (below the knee in length)
- Activity clothes
- Payment (£32 or £37)
- Please DO NOT bring ANY electronic devices, including mobile phones. Serving ones will have their phones available if a young person needs to call or be contacted from outside the conference for any reason.
- Filled in consent form.
All those intending to come, including young people and serving ones, need to complete the online registration. Every young person needs to bring a filled-in consent form signed by their parents.
Registration is closed